The AHNS 2020 international meeting provides myriad opportunities for your company to connect with your target audience. Options range from wall sized banners to industry hosted Learning Center Stations to Satellite Symposia and more.
Custom visibility packages designed to meet your marketing objectives are available. Please contact Colleen Elkins, AHNS Director of Development to learn more via email: email@example.com or by phone at 310-437-0559, ext 114
(SAMPLE) DIAMOND CORPORATE VISIBILITY PACKAGE-$75,000
- One satellite symposium on day of your choice (on a space availability basis)
- One 10 x 20 exhibit space
- One banner ad on meeting app
- Acknowledged as sponsor of one coffee break
- Acknowledged as sponsor of Opening Reception
Platinum Corporate Visibility Package $60,000-$50,000
Gold Visibility Package $45,000-$35,000
Silver Visibility Package $33,000-$25,000
Bronze Visibility Package $22,000-$17,000
Please contact Colleen Elkins, AHNS Director of Development to learn more. Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 310-437-0559, ext 114
To reserve a marketing and visibility opportunity click here
Artwork deadline for all opportunities: June 15, 2020
A’LA CARTE VISIBILITY OPPORTUNITIES
HOTEL DOOR DROP– $5,000
Be one of the first companies visible to attendees when you partner with AHNS to sponsor the Hotel Door Drop. This is your chance to include announcements, invitations, samples and sales literature that will be hand-delivered to the hotel room of every registered attendee. (Sponsor is responsible for production and delivery costs. Hotel delivery costs vary based on type of delivery and range from $3.00 – $5.50 per room, peak occupancy is 900 rooms)
KEY CARDS-$9,500 + $2,000 (approximate cost of production)
Want to make a big visual impact? Put your company’s artwork on the hotel room key cards. One of the first things an attendee will see upon arrival, and something they will continue to use and see every day, is their hotel room key card. Put your company logo on the hotel room key for high visibility. (Production cost will be approximately $2,000)
BANNER,CLINGS AND WRAPS
Artwork deadline is June 10, 2020
ENTRANCE ENCLOSURE WINDOW CLINGS
Build brand identity with a first impression at the hotel entrance.
- Entrance enclosure, 3 windows visible from the outside.
- $8,500 + $5,670 (production and installation.)
SKYBRIDGE WINDOW CLINGS
Make a bold statement showcasing your brand across the 12 windows of the hotel Skybridge.
- Skybridge, 12 windows, can be visible from the outside, or from the inside (Skybridge connect the East and West Towers of the Hotel.)
- $15,000 + $13,412 (production and installation) for 12
- $8,500 + $6,880 (production and installation) for 6
- $5,500 + $3440 (production and installation) for 3
LOBBY STAIRCASE CLINGS
Climb to the top of brand visibility by placing your message on the lobby staircase.
- Lobby Staircase Clings – staircase runs alongside the escalator to the Lobby
- $11,500 + $2,380 (production and installation)
BIG BAR TV TABLE CLINGS
Punch up your brand message with 11 TV tables overlooking the hotel lobby.
- $9,00 plus production and installation
BIG BAR LOBBY CLINGS SOLD
Proclaim brand excellence with messaging that span the breadth of the lobby.
- Big Bar Cling covers the expanse of the lobby
- $12,00 + $11,655 (production and installation)
Let your brand messaging stand tall with Pillar Wraps
- 3 located on the lobby level and 3 located on the registration level
- $9,500 for 6 pillars + $8, 598 (production and installation)
- $6,000 for 3 pillars + $4,296 (production and installation)
- 2 escalator banks, one connecting the lobby and registration, one connecting the lobby and the meeting level.
- Options include exterior glass clings, interior glass clings, trough clings and foot rail clings.
- $10,000 plus production and installation (Approximately $5,200) – 2 banks, exterior glass
- $6,000 plus production and installation – 1 bank (Approximately $2,600)
- exterior glass, or interior glass
- 6 elevators doors leading to guest rooms in the East Tower
- $10,000 plus production and installation (approximately $4,500)
Get broad based exposure to attendees by placing your messaging on the 6 plasma TVs located throughout the venue.
- Place your message throughout the hotel via 6 plasma TV’s strategically placed in high traffic areas.
- Pricing varies based on number of screens
3 large screens in the center below
Lobby Level, Large screen to the right of the Daily Events
MEETING APP ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
EXHIBITOR LISTING ENHANCEMENTS
All Exhibitor Listings will include: Free for all Attending Exhibitors
- Company Listing (including company name, address, phone, fax and website)
- Booth Number
- Company logo
- Company/product description (50 words)
- Link to exhibit hall map with pin indicating your booth location
- Ability for each meeting app user to add personal notes
- Email icon: Opens device to email client and populates with a chosen email address
- Website icon: Opens company website within meeting app
Exhibitor Listing Enhancements $500
- Longer company/product description (up to 350 words, must be plain text)
- Ability to add up to three (3) media items to Company Listing page. Media items may include any combination PDF, image, video
Meeting App Banner Ads
Banner advertising areas are available on the Home screen of the meeting app. Banner ad space will be available as follows:
June 1 – 30, 2020
Banner will run throughout the month
2 opportunities $1,000 each
July 18 – July 22, 2020
Banner will run during 4-hour increments, or 12 hours overnight, for the duration of the AHNS meeting. 2 banners per time slot. Cost is
6:00 am – 10:00 am $2,000 per day
10:00 am – 2:00 pm $2,000 per day
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm $2,000 per day
6:00 pm – 6:00 am $1,000 per day
Artwork is due by May 15 for June ads
Artwork is due by June 15 for July 18 – July 22
Banner ad specs: JPEG, 768w.x 160h
PLEASE NOTE: Your first choice of ad time may not be available; in that case, you may make a second choice. Restrictions may apply as to the number of ads a single company may run on a single day. Final schedule of ads will be determined by Show Management